OPS Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Before starting any business or enterprise, you have to have resources in sufficient amount. Without smooth inflow of resources, an enterprise soon begins to lose its foundation. The market only entertains those who have enough resource to survive and sustain themselves in today’s fierce competitive world. Hi-Tech’s ERP i.e. Enterprise Resource Planning comes to your rescue in such a case. ERP helps plan your resources in an optimized way and assists in overall resource management.
Hi-Tech aligns its needs to industry needs and assists in selection of ERP vendor. It validates business designs around people and offers end-to-end implementation.
Hi-tech reviews existing state of ERP as well as tracks post implementation review. It betters ERP Governance and helps implement efficient frameworks based on industry standards. The company aims at drastically reducing the transaction & processing time, cost and efforts.
- Hi-Tech ERP optimizes system architecture, redundancy & scalability
- It assists in IT management in developing system security configurations
- Analyze cost reduction prospects
What is ERP?
- Available for clients with 10 to 10,000 users
- Strategic focus & calculated contribution to client’s vision & execution
- Conscious efforts to reduce IT costs without compromise on quality
- Deliver deployments that support growth in future
- Replete with knowledge of present and upcoming functionalities
- Real-time data integration
- Achievable ROI
- Analyze, calculate and build cost identification & charging systems
- Planning & Analysis
- ERP implementation
- Data Migration
- Integration & Testing
- Goes Live
- HR & Payroll customized modules
- Inventory Production planning/ Costing
- Finance Sales Purchase Inventory
Scope of Modules
- HR & Payroll
- Reduced time in book closing
- Low inventory cost
- Better visibility of inventory, production & credit restriction on customers
- Lowered inventory carrying cost
- Business processes standardized
- Reduced manual efforts
- Segregation of duties
- Integrate people, process & technology
Confirm & verify feasibility of goals.. more…
Create a detailed documentation of results.. more…
Implement process requirements .. more…
This is a step before finally going LIVE.. more…
Live & Support
Much-needed assistance and long-term support.. more…
- Confirm & verify feasibility of goals
- Check scope of implementation
- Go through your strategies once more
- Form teams
- Assign resources
Address these issues in the beginning of the product development cycle and the project will progress smoothly.
Create a detailed documentation of results collected via requirement workshops. With the use of Hi-Tech’s ERP, you get to know how the company plans to move ahead with its schedule.
- You define the scope
- Improve original project objectives, schedule, implementation order
- Technical settings for development are set
- Workshops are held
- Introductory data collection approach is defined
- Project sponsors’ approval is sought for business blueprint
- Based upon business blueprint, implement process requirements
- Build conversion plans
- Run a system integration test
- Develop user authorization
- Conduct quality check
This is a step before finally going LIVE! It includes final testing & user testing
- End User Training is carried out
- Help Desk is set
- Technical set up is tested & checked
- Get the final go ahead for going LIVE!
Live & Support
- The project has been made LIVE and is in the productive mode.
- A support organization should thus be made for its users.
- It provides the much-needed assistance and long-term support.
- In this phase, the system is checked for transactions and optimized performance.
- Lastly project is handed over to the client
Framework for Monitoring
Ensure a project is backed by Integrated Project Work-plan. This helps in conducting multi-level analysis; tracking growth; month & quarterly reporting and steering committee meetings. Publish weekly status reports; form a Coordination Team; schedule reviews and ensure a sign-off process.
Report & Control
Project Manager keeps a tab on the following events:
- Risk log
- Project implementation status
- Goals set for next week
- Achievement of the week
Knowledge Transfer and Training
- A 3-phase training session for core team members
- Core team is divided as per modules assigned to them
- End-user training is held
- End-users are divided in batches according to process involvement
- Provide post implementation support to end-users after project goes LIVE
Data Migration Methodology
There are four disparate groups:
- HI-Tech functional
- Hi-Tech technical
- Legacy functional
- Legacy technical
Conversion of Data Migration is a challenge.
- Determine module and master data: Hi-Tech provides the templates for master and transaction data
- Find out source system
- Determine conversion method by analyzing volumes & level of complexity
Risks associated with the development of a product’s lifecycle need to be mitigated. Hi-Tech works on a belief according to which, project risks are measurable. There are different project management strategies for different project requirements. Hi-Tech conducts risk identification and mitigation jointly with its clients.
Hi-tech brings to its clients a unique mix of quality services and delivers holistic solution in quality assurance activities by initiating Project Quality Assurance Activities,; carrying out project audit & lastly preparing reports.
Responsibilities of Client Core Team
- Offers understanding of business processes
- Embarks on a module training; conducts testing; confirms if solutions meet client’s expectations
- Helps with end-user training & assists in project going LIVE!
- Handholds end users
Benefits to Hi-Tech’s Clients:
- Lowered ownership cost
- Bettered scalability & flexibility
- Pursuance of operational excellence
- User experience improved control over IT expenses
- 20% of cost saving
- Availability of Resource Pooling
- Instant ramp-up & down
- Certified resource pooling with domain expertise
- 100% resource utilization & on-time delivery
- Round the clock support available
- Single point of user contact
- Offers engagement help before sales
- SME customers are provided quick implementation
- Lessened implementation cost & time for onsite-offshore implementation cycle
- Services available for Project & Change Management
- End-to-end enterprise solutions
- Test data generation utilities
- Time-honored service framework
- Iterative project delivery & transparent communication
Take the Next Steps
Find Pricing, take a test drive, view webcasts and explore other resources.
Get Started & manage your resources and organization with Hi-Tech HRMS
Get it Now!
We’re here to help. We can also help find the right partner to get started.